Today I’ll write about the pink cellulite eradicator by Lierac. I dare say we already know each other and you know my stance on anti-cellulite products, which did their due in covering up some of the weight-loss damage I had.
And trust me, after loosing 70 kilos or so, there’s a lot of damage left. But just before we start, let’s have few words about the so called enemy.
The exact cause of cellulite is not well-defined, but it appears to result from an interaction between the connective tissue in the derma and the layer of fat that is just below it. It is a condition in which the skin has a lumpy appearance. It usually affects the butt and thighs but occurs in other areas as well. It is suggested that Cellulite occurs when fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin. They press on the blood vessels and reduce the blood circulation in the respective zone.
1. Excessive weight and frequent/ sharp weight-gain or weight-loss
2. Nutritional Gaps/Malnutrition – all the usual suspects – too much carbohydrates, too much fat, not enough protein and water
3. Hormonal and Genetic Factors and Disbalance
4. Usually – all of the above
And here’s Pinky Lierac Minceur Globale, which I’ve been using for a month now (it is strongly advised that any test period should last 28 days, which is in line with the cycle of the cell).
What does this cream promise to do?
1. To reduce measurements
3. Toned skin
4. Smooth skin
The Pink Tube of Science
As with any invention, the cream is the lovechild of a lot of research and scientific logic. Yet I’ll try to make it as simple as possible:
- It is supposed to stimulate lipolysis (the process of breaking down fats and other lipids by hydrolysis to release fatty acids) and cell metabolism.
- It has the biggest allowed concentration of caffeine (10%), and we know caffeine is among the main ingredients in anti-cellulite treatments. The difference is that unlike other caffeine anti-cellulite products, the absorption process of Minceur Globale does not involve alcohol.
- It affect directly stored fat (prevention)
- Contains a peptide, stimulating skin renewal and fat burning.
- This is the most universal anti-cellulite product by Lierac, the other are more specialized.
How to Use for Best Results
1. Massage it in morning and in the evening on the problem areas (thighs, hips, buttocks)
2. It works best if you exfoliate once a week (whatever the scrub)
3. It is recommended that you do not eat 30 minutes before and after the procedure
3. Apply by means of the brand’s specific massage technique
My Take on the Cream 😀
- intensive sports activity (mostly fitness 2-3 times a week)
- healthy diet and drinking enough water (2 l a day)
- regular application (according to the instructions), namely in the morning and in the evening
- exfoliate once a week the whole body
- rarely if ever did I managed to follow the 30 minute before and after rule
- there was a gap of 3 days of not using the product (I was interpreting at a conference in Macedonia and left it home by accident :D).
- and my biggest sin would be that I did my own massage, rather than the twisting one the brand recommends.
And the most important thing – the results, which I’ve summed up on the post-it notes.
1. Absorbs quickly
2. Amazing scent
3. Quite economical
4. Softening and moisturizing
5. Smoother skin
1. Unlike many other creams and gels, this one makes you feel as fresh as a daisy, but a minty one :D.
2. It has the typical for Lierac products second skin effect, which I’ve also witnessed with Lierac Body Slim Destock Nuit (част 1 и част 2). It like you have a thin film that remains on the skin for quite some time and keeps it moisturized.
3. It was just enough in terms of quantity (and I was anxious once again :D)
Using Lierac products has always been a pleasure in its own right (I’ve tried 5 or 6 of them and they don’t really have that many). But most importantly I had a good result. My skin was definitely softer and smoother. I guess girls with less complicated skin issues than mine, would have even better results.
It is interesting to note that this year is Lierac’s 40th anniversary and I thought it’d be interesting to show you this map of product launches during the years.
*Click on the photo to see better.
I’ll end this review with Lierac motto, which “Lierac, Beauty has no Age”.
I wrap things with it ’cause I like it and ’cause it’s true :D.
С пожелания за енергичен и ползотворен понеделник,
Interpreting Health is about beauty, but mind you – the beauty of will and the beauty of change.
My late 20’s proved quite turbulent and I had to change many things. Ultimately, I have lost 70 kg | 154 lbs (don’t pass out on me, please :D) and for five years now I’ve committed myself to the gym (former layabout) and a healthy diet (forever cursed to fight binge eating). I’m intrigued by language, working with words is both my passion and a career. I try to go for a light-hearted style and interesting topics. I speak about my life, views and my weight-loss journey in particular, and how it made me stronger and more focused, changed my perspective on life and helped me open a new chapter of myself. But essentially, I want to motivate you, and myself, for even more lovely change.
On a different note, I am a December baby, a Conference Interpreter, Sofia University Graduate, a budding entrepreneur and as a Horoscope once wrote – a staunch Sagittarius.
For inquiries and collaboration: email@example.com