It’s still Halloween in my head, but most importantly I made these little weirdos on the 31st :D, so the post is fresh of the oven, literally, and the tiny monsters are still lurking in the fridge.
Those who know me personally, and you who get to know me through the blog, know that everything I put my hand at in the kitchen is either quick and easy treat (which I steer clear from and leave for others to enjoy), or some sort of healthy nutrition experiment.
Today is a day for easy, yet super cute treats, good for any occasion really.
RECIPE 1: OREO SPIDERS
1 package of Oreo biscuits
1 package of slim salty sticks
1 white chocolate bar
1 pack of chocolate drops
- Separate the two biscuit halves (do not copy the commercial, they break easily :D). I’d suggest you use a knife through the filling, but have a second pack just in case.
- Break the sticks.
- Melt some white chocolate (water bath).
- Spread some chocolate on the bottom half, arrange the legs, put some more the sticks then put on the upper half.
- Put two bigger drops of white chocolate for the retina, wait a few minutes to harden a bit, then put one dark chocolate drop on each eye.
- Leave the spiders to cool down in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
RECIPE 2: GHOSTS CRACKERS
1 package of salty sticks
2 white chocolate bars
1 pack of chocolate drops
- Break down the sticks (2 centimeters each).
- Melt some white chocolate (water bath); do not use nutella-like swaps.
- Put the stick in the melted chocolate, stir gently and be careful not to break them
- Grab a spoonful or half a spoon from the mix and put on some baking paper (they stick to surface quite hard) and form small white piles.
- Put on the eyes (dark chocolate drops)
- Leave the ghosts with the spiders to cool down in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
Bloodthirsty mode on :D.
The “salty sticks|chocolate combination” has always been my favourite, I hope you get hooked on as well :).
Have some pleasant calories,
Interpreting Health is about beauty, but mind you – the beauty of will and the beauty of change.
My late 20’s proved quite turbulent and I had to change many things. Ultimately, I have lost 70 kg | 154 lbs (don’t pass out on me, please :D) and for five years now I’ve committed myself to the gym (former layabout) and a healthy diet (forever cursed to fight binge eating). I’m intrigued by language, working with words is both my passion and a career. I try to go for a light-hearted style and interesting topics. I speak about my life, views and my weight-loss journey in particular, and how it made me stronger and more focused, changed my perspective on life and helped me open a new chapter of myself. But essentially, I want to motivate you, and myself, for even more lovely change.
On a different note, I am a December baby, a Conference Interpreter, Sofia University Graduate, a budding entrepreneur and as a Horoscope once wrote – a staunch Sagittarius.
For inquiries and collaboration: email@example.com